The Brutally Honest Guide to Product Management

"All the responsibility and none of the authority"...This is the muttered mantra of the product manager. I've collected my battle scars from 26+ years of start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. I'm sharing 'em all, semi-edit, to let the next gen avoid some of the hidden traps and find ways to smooth over the rough patches.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's been way to long since I've posted to this, and will probably be even longer.  I've spent the last couple of years playing "small ball", living life as a small retailer.  Go check out what I'm doing at www.d20alameda.com.  The lessons I'm learning living life intentionally without my tech buddies to back me up as a small retailer, and what limitations and confusing paths lie between them and any success moving what they need to online is horrendous.  That said...it is interesting as hell.   If I can only get what I need to do done in the standard 36-hour day...I'd be fine. ;-)

Halloween now...need to go get my shop ready.  - Be back when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment